Ah the Beauty Hall. The choice. The wonderful array of products that promise to smooth skin, mask imperfections and create a shinier, more wonderful version of you. Not to mention the Beauty Assistants (BAs), each wanting to tempt and tease and cajole you to hand your hard earned cash over to them in the vain pursuit of the body beautiful. It can overwhelming. It can be exhausting. It can be downright terrifying.
- I like my dog more than most people, including some (but not all) members of my family.
- am inextricably and unequivocally messy.
- I find mild road rage to be cathartic.
- I have a addiction to eyeshadows, and cannot resist buying at least one every time I go shopping.
- My last Halloween Costume was a tree.
- My dog has a theme tune, written and performed by me.
- I think I am the best dancer in the world and The Lawnmower is my signature dance.
- I am afraid of stickers. And if you come near me with one, I might kill you. Seriously.
- I am a bitch in the morning until I get my coffee.
- I love Made in Chelsea. I would say its my guilty secret, but I’m actually quite open about it.
Jumpers are amazing. They are the huge woolly hugs that keep on giving. I live in jumpers from the 1st of September to 30th of May. So there is approximately three months when they are put away, and may be sneaked out when I feel like some uber-comfort.